- 1 large Egg, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup Pizza Sauce
- 1/2 cup Pepperoni
- 1/4 cup Badia Bread Crumbs with Complete Seasoning®
- 1/2 tsp Badia Italian Seasoning Mediterranean Blend
- 1-1/2 lbs Turkey, Ground
- 1-1/2 cups Mozzarella Cheese, shredded part-skim
- Pizza Sauce and Basil Leaves, optional
- Preheat oven to 375º.
- Grease mini muffin tin cup.
- In a large bowl, mix first four ingredients. Add Turkey; mix lightly. Divide into portions; press each one onto the bottom and up sides of the mini muffin tin cup.
- Add cheese to centers.
- Bake until Turkey is cooked through, 15-18 minutes.
- If desired, top with additional sauce and basil before serving.
This recipe is part of our Free of Sodium Recipes.
Here you’ll find our take on Crab Dip, Cheesy Quiche Corn Bread, Vegetarian Curry & Za’atar Burgers, Wild Rice & Chicken Casserole, No Knead Badia’s Herbes de Provence Bread, and Five Spice Chocolate Truffles.