- 1 cup Soy Milk
- 1 tsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 cups All-Purpose Flour
- 2 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/4 tsp Badia Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp Badia Kosher Salt
- 1/2 cup + 2 tbsp Granulated Sugar
- 1/4 cup + 2 tbsp Canola Oil
- 1 tsp Badia Vanilla Extract
- Zest of 1 Lemon
- Badia Decorative Red Sugar
- 1 heaping cup Fresh Strawberries, sliced thin
- Preheat the oven to 375F. Spray a muffin tin with cooking spray and set aside.
- In a small bowl combine Soy Milk and Apple Cider Vinegar. Set aside to allow milk to curdle.
- In a large bowl combine Flour, Baking Powder, Baking Soda, and Salt. Set aside. In a separate bowl, mix together Sugar, Canola Oil, Lemon Zest, and Vanilla Extract. Add Soy Milk/Vinegar mixture and stir to combine. Stir in the dry ingredients until well incorporated. Be careful not to over-mix – a few lumps are okay. Gently fold in the strawberries
- Spoon into muffin tins, filling each cup about ¾ full. Bake for 20-22 minutes until a knife inserted in the middle comes out clean.
- Remove from the oven and allow muffins to cool before removing from pan.
- Sprinkle Badia Decorative Red Sugar, if desired.