- 1 tbsp Badia Ground Sage
- 2 tsp Badia Garlic Powder
- 2 tsp Badia Paprika
- 1 tsp Badia Ground Black Pepper
- 1 tsp Badia Poultry Seasoning Southern Blend
- 1 tbsp Badia Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 bottle of Badia Mojo Marinade (20 fl oz) to marinate the turkey in overnight
- 1 whole Turkey, (14 lbs.), fresh or frozen, thawed
- Place oven rack in lowest position. Preheat oven to 325ºF. Place roasting rack in shallow roasting pan. Mix Sage, Garlic, Paprika, Poultry Seasoning Southern Blend in a small bowl.
- Place Turkey, breast side-up, in prepared pan. Brush turkey with Olive Oil. Sprinkle mixture evenly over turkey. Cover loosely with heavy duty foil.
- Roast for 2 hours, adding an extra 15 minutes per pound for larger turkeys. Remove foil. Roast 1 hour longer or until internal temperature in thigh reaches 165ºF, basting occasionally with pan juices. Remove turkey from oven. Let stand 20 minutes. Transfer to platter or carving board and slice. Reserve pan juices to make gravy or to serve with turkey.