- 2 Lobster Tails
- 1 ½ tbsp Butter, divided
- Pinch of Badia Sea Salt
- 1 tsp Badia Lemon Pepper
- 1 tsp Badia Smoked Paprika
- Preheat the broiler to high.
- Set Lobster Tails on a baking sheet or in an oven safe dish.
- With sharp kitchen scissors or a knife, carefully cut the top of the lobster tail shell down to the tip of the tail avoiding the meat. Put the shell down, so meat looks likes it is sitting on top of shell and open.
- Mix Badia Lemon Pepper, Badia Sea Salt Fine, and Badia Smoked Paprika in a small bowl, then sprinkle the tails with spices.
- Add some pats of butter along the lobster tail.
- Place in the broiler on the upper middle rack.
- Let in cook until meat is white, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Remove and serve immediately with drawn butter