- 1 cup Butter, softened
- ½ cup Powdered Sugar
- 1 tsp Badia Vanilla Extract
- 2 1/4 cups All-Purpose Flour
- 3/4 cup Nuts, finely chopped
- 1/4 tsp Badia Kosher Salt
- Badia Decorative Red and Green Sugar
- Powdered Sugar
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Mix Butter, 1/2 cup Powdered Sugar and the Vanilla Extract in large bowl. Stir in Flour, Nuts and Salt until dough holds together.
- Shape dough into 1-inch balls. Place about 1 inch apart on ungreased cookie sheet. Sprinkle Badia Decorative Red and Green Sugar on top.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until set but not brown. Remove from cookie sheet. Cool slightly on wire rack.
- Roll warm cookies in powdered sugar cool on wire rack. Roll in powdered sugar again.
This recipe is part of our Holiday Easy-To-Prepare Recipes.