- 7 to 10 hard-boiled Large Eggs, peeled
- 1/2 cup Red Vinegar
- 1/2 cup Water
- 2 tbsp Badia Organic Powdered Beets mixed well with 1 cup of Water
- 2 tbsp Sugar
- 2 tbsp Badia Kosher Salt
- 6 Badia Allspice or Badia Cloves, use your favorite one
- 1 Badia Cinnamon Stick
- Place peeled, hard-boiled eggs into a wide mouth jar.
- Combine liquids (water and vinegar) into a small saucepan, and add sugar and salt.
- Gently heat until dissolved, then remove from heat.
- Pour the hot brine over the eggs and spiced, leaving a little headspace as possible.
- Seal jar with lid and allow them to cool slightly before storing them in the refrigerator.
- Allow the eggs to pickle for at least 24 hours before eating, preferably around 1 – 2 weeks for flavor.