Mini Dulce De Leche Churros Ingredients
- 1 cup Scalded Milk
- 2 1/2 cups of Flour
- 2 1/2 tbsp Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 1/8 tsp Yeast
- 3/4 tsp Badia Sea Salt Fine
- 2 1/2 tbsp Oil
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1 tsp Badia Cinnamon Powder
- 1 can Dulce de Leche
- Canola Oil for frying
- 1 piping bag with a round tip . 230 filling tip works well.
Chocolate Dulce de Leche Dip Badia Style Ingredients
- 1 (13.4 oz) Dulce de Leche can
- 4 oz Chocolate Chips, semi-sweet
- 2 tbsp Butter, unsalted
- 2-3 tbsp Cream
- 1 tsp Badia Vanilla Extract
- 1/8 tsp Badia Sea Salt Fine
Mini Dulce De Leche Churros
- Heat the milk in the microwave for 1-2 minute to scald and allow it to cool to 110°F – 120°F.
- Next in a large bowl mix 2 cups of flour with the rest of dry ingredients (yeast included).
- Mix in the milk and oil with a wooden spoon, scrape the sides of the bowl as needed. Add the remaining 1/2 cup of Flour as needed until the dough begins to form a soft ball. Cover it with a towel and let it rise 30 minutes. After the 30 minutes you can continue with the rest of the recipe.
- In a medium bowl mix the Badia Cinnamon Powder and Sugar together. Then set it to the side.
- Get a large pot and fill it 1.5 – 3 inches of oil heat over medium to high heat until 350°F degrees and slightly reduce the heat.
- While Oil is heating, empty the dough onto a lightly floured surface. Roll dough out until it is ½ inch thick. Cut dough with a small cookie cutter.
- Dust off any excess Flour.
- Toss the dough circles into the pot but only enough so that you are crowding the pan. Cook for 1-2 minutes and slip them to cook the other side. Once both sides are golden, remove them with a slotted spoon and place them on a paper towel lined.
- Toss the arm donut holes in the Badia Cinnamon Powder and sugar mixture.
- Place the Dulce de Leche in a microwave safe bowl and heat for one minute or until melted using 30 minute intervals.
- Place a piping bag with a 230-filling tip. Poke the tip into the donut hole.
- Going about halfway in then squeeze the bag from the top.
- The Donut will push itself off the tip when full.
- Then serve.
Chocolate Dulce de Leche Dip Badia Style
- In a small saucepan add the can of Dulce de Leche and warm over low heat until melted . Then add the butter and stir until incorporated.
- Removed from the heat and add the semi-sweet chips. Stir until melted, then add Badia Vanilla Extract , Badia Sea Salt Fine, and cream. You can add more cream if needed.
- Cool before serving