- 2 cups All Purpose Flour
- 2 tsp Badia Paprika
- 2 tsp Badia Black Garlic with Pink Salt
- 1/2 tsp Badia Black Pepper Ground
- 1 1/2 cups of your favorite ale Beer
- 2 large Onions
- Vegetable Oil, for frying
- In a large bowl whisk together 1 1/2 cups of Flour with the ingredients above. Then whisk in the beer until the mixture is combined well. Let it rest for 10 minutes.
- Peel the Onion and slice it horizontally into 1/2 inch thick rings and toss them in the remaining 1/2 cup of Flour.
- Add the Oil to a large pot to a depth of 2 inches and heat and heat it over medium heat until the deep fry thermometer reads 375° F
- Dip the onion rings into the prepared batter shaking off any excess, then immediately drop them into the hot Oil.
- Please do not over crowd the pot.
- Allow the onions to cook flipping them once to make sure even browning for 3 minutes.
- Remove the onions with a slotted spoon and transfer them on a paper towel lined plate.
- Once on the plate season them with the Badia Black Garlic with Pink Salt and serve with Badia Sweet & Spicy Sriracha Sauce.