- One 16 oz Package of Cornbread Mix
- 10 slices White Bread, stale or dried in the oven
- 2 large Onions, chopped
- 4 stalks Celery, chopped
- 6 tsp Butter
- 4 Eggs, beaten
- 1 tsp Badia Sea Salt
- 1 tsp Badia Herbes de Provence French Blend
- 1/4 tsp Badia Poultry Seasoning Southern Blend
- 1 1/2 tsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 cup Badia Chicken Flavor Bouillon, prepared
- Make cornbread according the the recipe on the box.
- Toast the bread on the oven rack at 350º for three minutes per side until crusty. Crumble.
- Cook celery and onions in butter until soft, about eight minutes.
- Combine all ingredients.
- Bake at 350º until warm, about 30 minutes.
This recipe is part of our Holiday Easy-To-Prepare Recipes.