- 3 cups All-Purpose Flour
- 1.5 cups Warm Water
- 1/4 tsp Instant Yeast
- 1 1/2 tsp Badia Kosher Salt
- 2 tsp Badia Herbes de Provence French Blend
- 4 tsp Badia Minced Garlic in Olive Oil
- In a large bowl, add all ingredients except water and mix.
- Add water and mix until everything is incorporated. Cover with a towel and let rest overnight, or at least 12 hours.
- In the morning, lightly flour the edges of the bowl and the bottom of a loaf pan. Turn dough onto a floured surface and shape into a loaf shape and add to the loaf pan. Cover with towel and let rise for at least another 2 hours.
- Pre-heat over to 450º, and then bake 30-45 minutes or until browned.
- Let cool and enjoy.
This recipe is part of our Free of Sodium Recipes.