- 30 small Baguette Slices
- 5 Slices Prosciutto
- 5 slices Provolone Cheese, cut in half
- Badia Black Truffle Sea Salt
- Badia Salt & Badia Ground Black Pepper
- 1/2 cup Mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 4 oz Mascarpone Cheese
- Badia Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 tbsp Badia 14 Spices Seasoning
- 1 tbsp White Wine
- 1-2 tbsp Heavy Cream
- 1-2 tbsp Fresh Parsley
- 10 Shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/2 Avocado
- 1/2 tsp Badia Lime Juice
- Badia Cilantro Lime Pepper Salt
- Badia Paprika
- Badia Biscayne Bay Seafood Seasoning
- Badia Crushed Red Pepper
- Badia Granulated Garlic, for taste
Lay out all the baguette slices in a single layer on a baking sheet, and broil for 4-5 minutes until lightly golden brown and toasted. Set aside while preparing the toppings.
Prosciutto & Provolone
- Place half a slice of Provolone on each of the 10 small baguettes, and pop under the broiler for 2-3 minutes, until cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Top with half a slice of Prosciutto each, and either serve immediately or return to the broiler for 1-2 more minutes to crisp up the prosciutto.
- Sprinkle Badia Black Truffle Sea Salt, and serve.
Mushroom & Mascarpone
- In a small bowl, combine the Mascarpone Cheese with the Heavy Cream, Badia 14 Spices Seasoning, and Badia Salt and Badia Ground Black Pepper. Mix until smooth and creamy, adding more heavy cream if it’s too thick.
- For the Mushrooms. Heat 1 tsp Badia Extra Virgin Olive Oil in a small pan over medium-high heat. Add in the mushrooms, and season with Badia Black Truffle Sea Salt and Badia Granulated Garlic, add in the Parsley. Allow to cook until soft, 5-8 minutes. Add in the White Wine and cook until evaporated, about 1-2 minutes more.
- Spread the Mascarpone on the 10 small baguettes, topping each with some Mushrooms and Parsley. Serve!
Shrimp & Avocado
- In a small bowl, smash the half avocado with the Badia Lime Juice, Badia Cilantro Lime Pepper Salt, Badia Paprika, and a bit of Badia Granulated Garlic.
- Next, prepare the Shrimp. In a small pan over medium-high heat, warm up 1 tsp Badia Extra Virgin Olive Oil. Once hot, add in the shrimp, seasoning with Badia Biscayne Bay Seasoning, Badia Garlic Granulated, and Badia Paprika. Cook until shrimp is pink and firm, and no trace of gray remains (about 5-6 min total). Set aside.
- Spread the Avocado on 10 small baguettes, and top each with a shrimp. Sprinkle some Badia Crushed Red Pepper and/or Badia Paprika on top.
This recipe is part of our Holiday Easy-To-Prepare Recipes.