- 1/2 stick Unsalted Butter, plus more to create the cob
- 1 (10 oz) package Miniature Marshmallows
- 1/4 cup light-brown Sugar
- 3 quarts Popped Popcorn
- 1 cup Badia Trilogy Seeds or Badia Rainbow Sprinkles
- 1 pack Badia Corn Husks
- Melt butter in a large, heavy pot over low heat. Add marshmallows and sugar; stir until melted. Remove from heat.
- Pour in popcorn; toss well to coat. Fold in Rainbow Sprinkles or Trilogy Seeds.
- With buttered hands, form mixture into cob shapes. Let cool on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Wrap each “cob” in Badia Corn Husks.