- 6 Cherry Tomatoes, sliced
- 2 tsp Badia Minced Garlic in Olive Oil
- 1 -2 tbsp Badia Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 – Hass Avocado, sliced
- 6 – 8 Babe Kale, fresh and thinly sliced or chopped
- 3/4 tsp Badia Cilantro Lime Pepper Salt
- 1 French Baguette or similar Italian bread
- Preheat oven to 450°F with a rack in the top slot of the oven.
- Toast the baguette slices.
- Use a bread knife to slice the baguette on the diagonal making half-inch thick slices.
- Brush one side of each slice with Badia Extra Virgin Olive Oil and place olive oil-side down on a baking sheet.
- When the oven has reached 450°F place the baguette slices in the oven on the top rack and toast for 5 to 6 minutes until lightly browned around the edges.
- Slice the Cherry Tomatoes, toss them with the Badia Minced Garlic in Olive Oil and 1 tbsp Badia Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- Arrange the toasted bread on a platter, olive oil side facing up serve the toast with the cherry tomatoes slices, avocado slices and baby kale, top with Badia Cilantro Lime Pepper Salt.