- 4 Chicken Breasts – 7 oz. ea.
- 1 cup Badia Mojo Marinade
- 1 cup Shallots, cut in half, and julienne
- 12 oz Sliced Mushrooms
- 8 oz lightly Salted Butter
- 1 tsp Badia Thyme
- Cut the chicken breast horizontally and slice
- Put the chicken breast in a small bowl and add 1 cup of Mojo Marinade
- Mix well
- Let the chicken marinade for 1 hour
- Drain chicken and put in a small pan until ready to use
- In large skillet add the butter
- Put the skillet at medium high heat
- When the butter is melted, add the mushrooms, Thyme and shallots
- Sauté until the chicken strips are done
- This dish will make its own sauce, so it will be great to serve with rice or mashed potatoes.