- 1 1/2 Ground Chicken Breast
- 1/2 tsp Badia Sea Salt
- 2 tsp Badia Complete Seasoning®
- 1 tsp Badia Parsley Flakes
- 1 cup Badia Bread Crumbs with Complete Seasoning®
- 1 Large Egg
- Pre-heat oven to 375°F.
- Combine the Ground Chicken, Sea Salt, Complete Seasoning®, Parsley Flakes, Bread Crumbs and the Egg in a small bowl. Mix well.
- Shape the ground chicken mixture into a ball, flatten with hands.
- Place the Chicken Patties on a small sheet and cook for 25 minutes until internal temperature reaches 165°F.
- Note: You can also cook the Chicken Patties on a skillet with Badia Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- Serve with a side dish such a vegetables or mashed potatoes.