- 1 lb. Organic Chicken Breast, boneless and skinless
- 1 Egg
- 1 cup Badia Bread Crumbs with Complete Seasoning®
- 1/4 cup Parmesan Cheese, grated
- 1/2 tsp Badia Garlic Powder
- Badia Sea Salt Grinder, to taste
- Badia Black Pepper Grinder, to taste
- Badia Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Badia Louisiana Cajun Hot Sauce
- Chop the Chicken into small chunks and sprinkle them with Salt and Pepper.
- Lightly beat the Egg in a bowl.
- Mix together the Badia Bread Crumbs with Complete Seasoning®, Parmesan Cheese, and Badia Garlic Powder with a fork.
- Toss some of the Chicken chunks into the Egg mixture until they are coated on all sides.
- Dip them in the dry mix until all sides all well coated.
- Heat the pan with a thin layer of Badia Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil and cook the Chicken nuggets for several minutes until they are golden brown on both sides. Make sure they are cooked all the way through by the time they get browned on both sides. Cut one down the middle to make sure they are fully cooked.
- Transfer the nuggets to a plate line with paper towels to drain off excess oil.
- Serve with Badia Louisiana Cajun Hot Sauce