- 1/2 tsp (1 flower) Badia Hibiscus Flower
- 1 cup Water
- 1 oz Fresh Lime Juice
- 1 oz Cointreau or any Orange Liqueur
- 2 oz Blanco Tequila
- Garnishes: Badia Hibiscus Flower, Salt for rim, Limes
- Combine Badia Hibiscus Flower with water in a bottle with a lid. Give it a shake and let it brew in the fridge overnight.
- Use a mesh strainer to remove the hibiscus from the tea.
- Combine all ingredients in a cocktail shaker with a handful ice.
- Shake, shake, shake until cold about 15 to 30 seconds.
- Strain into a glass and garnish with Badia Hibiscus Flower.