- 10 oz Fresh Spinach Sautéd. (Frozen Spinach or Chopped also works)
- 3/4 cup Mayonnaise
- 1 1/4 cups Sour Cream
- 1 tsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 tsp Badia Complete Seasoning®
- 1 tsp Badia Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Badia Salt
- 1 tbsp Badia Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Add 1 tablespoon Badia Extra Virgin Olive Oil and sauté for 3 minutes once Spinach is chopped.
- Chop up the spinach until it is fine.
- In a small mixing bowl, mix the mayonnaise and sour cream.
- Add in the Worcestershire sauce, Complete Seasoning®, Garlic Powder and Salt.
- Stir in the spinach and mix until everything is combined.
- Chill for at least an hour.