- 2 tbsp Badia Organic Powdered Beets (plus 4-5 tbsp water to rehydrate)
- 3 tbsp Badia Lemon Juice
- 1 tsp Badia Black Garlic Minced in Water
- 1 3/4 cup Chickpeas (one 15.5 oz can)
- 1/4 cup Tahini
- 1/2 cup Badia Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Lemon Zest
- 1 tsp Badia Adobo Seasoning with Pink Himalayan Salt
- In a small bowl rehydrate the beet powder with water, stir.
- Open the can of chickpeas, rinse and drain.
- Stir up tahini in the jar if it has separated.
- Zest the peel of the lemon
- Add the chickpeas, Badia Lemon Juice, and half of the Badia Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil to a highspeed blender.
- Add in the rehydrated Badia Beets and Badia Black Garlic Minced in Water. Blend until smooth.
- If mixture seems too thick add in the remaining Badia Extra Virgin Olive Oil, then add the Badia Adobo Seasoning with Pink Himalayan Salt. Blend until smooth and silky.
- Garnish with the lemon zest and serve with Pita bread or Chips. For additional garnish, try Badia Za’atar Seasoning as the perfect accompaniment.