- 8 oz Reduced-Fat Cream Cheese, softened
- 2 tbsp Milk
- 1 1/2 cups Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- 4 tbsp Badia Everything Hemp, divided
- Badia Chives
- Stir cream cheese, milk, cheddar and 2 tablespoons of Badia Everything Hemp together in a medium bowl.
- Coat a large piece of plastic wrap with cooking spray. Scoop the cheese mixture onto it. Using the plastic wrap to help you, form the cheese mixture into a ball, then wrap completely in plastic. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Just before serving, pour the remaining 2 tablespoons of Badia Everything Hemp into a shallow dish. Roll the cheese ball in the seasoning, pressing to adhere.
- Top with Badia Chives and serve with chips and veggies.
Tip: To make ahead, prepare through Step 2 and refrigerate for up to 2 days.