- 1/2 cup frozen Whole-Kernel Corn, thawed
- 2 tsp Badia 14 Spices Seasoning
- 1/4 cup Red Pepper, chopped
- 1 tbsp Canola Oil
- 1 cup Yellow Cornmeal
- 1 cup Cheddar Cheese
- 2 tbsp Green Onion, chopped
- 1 tbsp Baking Powder
- 1 slightly beaten Egg
- 1 cup Fat-Free Milk
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 1 cup All-Purpose Flour
- Preheat oven to 400º.
- Combine Cornmeal, Flour, Sugar, Baking Powder, and 14 Spices Seasoning in a large bowl; mix well, set aside.
- Beat Egg, Milk, and Oil in small bowl until blended.
- Add to dry ingredients and stir just until moistened.
- Fold in Vegetables and Cheddar Cheese.
- Spread mixture evenly into greased 8×8 inch square baking pan.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve warm.
This recipe is part of our Free of Sodium Recipes.
Here you’ll find our take on Crab Dip, Vegetarian Curry & Za’atar Burgers, Mini Turkey Meatloaf Cups, Wild Rice & Chicken Casserole, No Knead Badia’s Herbes de Provence Bread, and Five Spice Chocolate Truffles.