- 1 pack of crescent rolls
- 1 tablespoon apple sauce
- 4 – 5 tablespoons Badia Cinnamon Sugar
- Preheat oven to 375F
- Spray a baking sheet and set aside
- Unroll your crescent rolls and portion into four sections of two, pinch any seems closed
- Using a pastry brush, brush on your apple sauce onto two of your dough pieces
- Sprinkle 1 tablespoon of cinnamon sugar onto each dough piece that you brushed with apple sauce
- Set the rest aside to sprinkle on top of twists
- Place your other dough pieces on top of the covered pieces
- Use a pizza cutter and cut each piece into 9 small strips
- Twist each piece and place on your cookie sheet,
- Sprinkle with remaining cinnamon sugar
- Bake in oven for 10-12 minutes, checking they don’t burn.
- Makes 18 twists at 1 pp each.