- 1/4 cup Nonfat Plain Yogurt
- 2 tsp Fresh Parsley, chopped
- 1 tbsp Badia Lemon Juice
- 2 tbsp Green Onion, finely chopped
- 6 oz can Crabmeat
- 1 tbsp Badia Garlic & Parsley
- 2 tbsp Parmesan Cheese, grated
- 8 oz package Reduced-Fat Cream Cheese, softened
- Preheat oven to 375º.
- Combine all ingredients except Parmesan Cheese in a medium bowl, mix well.
- Spray baking dish with vegetable cooking spray.
- Spoon mixture into prepared baking dish.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan Cheese.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes.
- Serve warm and enjoy with fresh veggies or toasts.
This recipe is part of our Free of Sodium Recipes.
Here you’ll find our take on Cheesy Quiche Corn Bread, Vegetarian Curry & Za’atar Burgers, Mini Turkey Meatloaf Cups, Wild Rice & Chicken Casserole, No Knead Badia’s Herbes de Provence Bread, and Five Spice Chocolate Truffles.